- Last Updated: Monday, 14 December 2015 18:03
The Anti-Bullying Alliance have launched their new free Online Anti-Bullying Information Tool for parents and carers. The tool is interactive and designed to give parents and carers information about bullying. The tool will help parents if they:
- are concerned that their child may be vulnerable to bullying at school.
- are worried that their child might be being bullied.
- are aware that their child is being bullied.
- think or know that their child is bullying others.
- just want to browse.
You can access this free resource at: http://anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/advice/parents-carers/anti-bullying-tool-for-parents/